“Waiting On Wednesday” is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine where bloggers can rant and rave about any upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating. For my addition, I will be spotlighting an upcoming book AND sometimes I will throw in a video game release that I am dying to get my hands on!
This week in WoW, we’re talking about books I’m dying to read because of their AMAZING covers! Yup, without even reading the blurbs, I want to sink my teeth into these three novels. Check out my picks this week!
Book I Want To Read Because of Their Epic Covers!
Sadly, there is no overview for this novel yet. However, based on the cover alone, I will gladly read Eat, Brains, Love without knowing a thing about it. I mean seriously, look at that cover. Don’t you want to read it? Tell me you’re not craving it? Yeah, me too.
What drew me to even read the blurb is this amazing cover! It looks completely bad a$$ and held my attention for way longer than a minute. Then after reading the overview, I must admit I’m now even more intrigued and dying to get my hands on a copy. It sounds like the perfect kick-butt fantasy to bring me out of my romantic reading drought. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Okay I must admit I have not read this series. However, White Trash Zombie has some of the coolest covers I’ve ever seen. I seriously need to start on this ASAP. I love zombies, and I love strong heroines. This seems like a naturally perfect fit. Yup, it’s going on my TBR pile.
So what about you? What games or books are you waiting on?
© 2013, Diayll – MotherGamerWriter. All rights reserved.
Latest posts by Diayll – MotherGamerWriter (Posts)
- Cover Reveal: PINNED UP by C. Michelle – May 21, 2013
- Blog Tour Review, Guest Post and Giveaway: Drowning In You by Rebecca Berto – May 20, 2013
- Night Huntress Series Read-a-Long Discussion #2: HALFWAY TO THE GRAVE Ch. 8 -14 – May 18, 2013
- Simplify Your Shelves: Prepare for The New Releases of 2013 & The Next Generation of Gaming – May 17, 2013
- ARC Review: Dare You To (Pushing the Limits, #2) by Katie McGarry – May 16, 2013