Welcome to Mother/Gamer/Writer for the Sweet on You Blog Tour. For today’s tour stop, check out Heather’s review of this scrumptious novel, and enter to win a copy!
Sweet is exactly how you’ll feel after reading this duel romance, Sweet on You. It is essentially two love stories in one that keeps your toes curling page after page. The pace is also very quick, so it’s a great weekend read.
Because it is shorter than usual, I’ll allow the synopsis to do most of the talking. I’ll jump right into my likes/dislikes of the story as a whole, but in all, I really enjoyed this contemporary romance as is, and I look forward to picking up more of the author’s works. If they are written like this one, I know I will love them too.
- Two story lines meant double the romance.
- Descriptive without being erotic.
- Loved the food analogies and felt it really pulled the story along.
- Fell in love with the soup kitchen struggle.
- I felt horrible for Tony (Antonio) in the end because he instantly became a third, erm… fifth wheel. Granted he deserved it after his behavior toward his sister, and to an extent the woman who he ignored but had drooled over him for years. However, with that said, maybe he’ll get his own book in the future.
- Finally, I wanted more, so I purposely put the book down because I knew the story would end, and i didn’t want it to….Ok so this isn’t really a bad thing, but I wanted to keep reading!
Overall, Sweet On You is a real scrumptious treat that I highly recommend! It’s cute, charming, and a food loving good time.
5 out of 5 Sweet Controllers
© 2013, Diayll – MotherGamerWriter. All rights reserved.
Latest posts by Diayll – MotherGamerWriter (Posts)
- Waiting on Wednesday #19:The Bone Season and Viral Nation – May 22, 2013
- Cover Reveal: PINNED UP by C. Michelle – May 21, 2013
- Blog Tour Review, Guest Post and Giveaway: Drowning In You by Rebecca Berto – May 20, 2013
- Night Huntress Series Read-a-Long Discussion #2: HALFWAY TO THE GRAVE Ch. 8 -14 – May 18, 2013
- Simplify Your Shelves: Prepare for The New Releases of 2013 & The Next Generation of Gaming – May 17, 2013