Welcome everyone to the M/G/V Challenge 2013. Hope you all had a wonderful holiday and are ready to start 2013 with some excellent reads! As a reminder for this challenge, you are not required to link posts one at a time; you may make one extensive post with a link to all of your reviews for the month. Either way, just remember to be eligible for the prize in December you MUST link at least one review each month.
I encourage you all to check out each other’s reviews. Have a comment to share, make one. Have a suggestion that you think someone would like, suggest it. Interact with each other and give encouragement. I know we all have busy lives so it’s important we support everyone and their reading addictions. Good luck to you all and may the force be with you!
Here is the January Image if you need one!
<div align="center"><a href="http://empyreanedge.com/archives/8327" title="Mother/Gamer/Writer"><img src="http://empyreanedge.com/wp-content/uploads/MGV-2013-new-challenge.jpg" alt="Mother/Gamer/Writer" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
© 2013, Mother/Gamer/Writer. All rights reserved.
Latest posts by Diayll - MotherGamerWriter (Posts)
- #Unboxing Arcade Block Dec. 2014: Halo, Super Smash Bros & Portal 2! - January 5, 2015
- Review: The Island-A Dystopian Novella: (The Island Series #1) by Jen Minkman - January 2, 2015
- Manga/Graphic Novel/Video Game Novel Challenge 2015: January-March Link Up - January 2, 2015
- Waiting on Wednesday #76: City of Savages by Lee Kelly - December 31, 2014
- Review & Giveaway: Forbidden (Forbidden #1) by Kimberley Griffiths Little - December 30, 2014