The Camp by Karice Bolton
Emma has always strove for perfection in her almost eighteen years of existence, but it has never been good enough. As she finds herself counting the days until she’s officially free from her parents’ reins, her stepfather hands her a plane ticket explaining that she must attend the Re-Boot Camp in the wilds of Alaska.
Once she lands in the middle of nowhere, she realizes the camp is nothing like she imagined, and she wants out immediately. That is until she meets Liam.
The camp is full of teens with dark pasts, but she finds herself drawn to Liam’s ability to see who she really is and who she wants to become. While Emma and Liam begin adjusting to a place neither want to be, frightening events begin to unfold. When people begin disappearing, it becomes apparent they can only trust one another as they fight for survival.
About the Author:
Karice Bolton is a paranormal romance/urban fantasy author living in the Pacific Northwest. All three books in The Watchers Trilogy are available now, Awakening, Legions, and Cataclysm. Lonely Souls, which is the first book in her new series Witch Avenue, was released in June 2012!
Karice married the love of her life who she met in high school, and she still can’t get over how cute and funny he is. They have two English Bulldogs that are the cutest bullies in the world, and they use their cuteness to get what they want. Karice loves the snow and gravitates towards the stuff as often as possible! She enjoys skiing and tries really hard to snowboard, but often makes a nice little area to sit while everyone zips by on their board. She enjoys writing, and she also loves to read just about anything with print.
So what do you think? Cover Love, Lust or Cover Dust?
© 2012, Mother/Gamer/Writer. All rights reserved.
Latest posts by Diayll - MotherGamerWriter (Posts)
- Featured Review + BIG Giveaway: Poison Dance (Midnight Thief 0.5) by Livia Blackburn - December 12, 2013
- Waiting on Wednesday #39: Phoenix Island by John Dixon - December 11, 2013
- The Indie Spotlight: Interview & Giveaway With Author Isaiyan Morrison - December 10, 2013
- The Indie Spotlight Guest Post, Excerpt & Giveaway: Wind and Shadow by Tori L. Ridgewood - December 6, 2013
- The Indie Spotlight Interview & Giveaway: Waking Up Dead (Callie Taylor, #1) by Margo Bond Collins - December 4, 2013