I can fly.
I have to keep it a secret.
Everything was fine, until I met him.
I can’t stay away…
Aurora Lockette has a supernatural ability she hides from the world. Gavyn Dhaval is a newly famous actor that shies away from the spotlight. When Aurora and Gavyn literally collide in a fender bender on her first day of law school, they are irresistibly drawn to each other.
When Aurora’s secret is revealed, she has no choice but to abandon Gavyn to go into hiding to escape the media frenzy. A secret society of gifted humans contacts her to warn of dark forces that seek to destroy her and everyone she loves.
Aurora must try to understand who and what she is while she fights to protect herself and her loved ones from a hidden, sinister force.
© 2012, Diayll – MotherGamerWriter. All rights reserved.
Latest posts by Diayll – MotherGamerWriter (Posts)
- Night Huntress Series Read-a-Long Discussion #3: HALFWAY TO THE GRAVE Ch. 15 – 21 – May 25, 2013
- Blog Tour Review and Giveaway: Gadget Girl: The Art of Being Invisible by Suzanne Kamata – May 24, 2013
- Review: Winterblaze (Darkest London, #3) by Kristen Callihan – May 23, 2013
- Waiting on Wednesday #19:The Bone Season and Viral Nation – May 22, 2013
- Cover Reveal: PINNED UP by C. Michelle – May 21, 2013