I can fly.
I have to keep it a secret.
Everything was fine, until I met him.
I can’t stay away…
Aurora Lockette has a supernatural ability she hides from the world. Gavyn Dhaval is a newly famous actor that shies away from the spotlight. When Aurora and Gavyn literally collide in a fender bender on her first day of law school, they are irresistibly drawn to each other.
When Aurora’s secret is revealed, she has no choice but to abandon Gavyn to go into hiding to escape the media frenzy. A secret society of gifted humans contacts her to warn of dark forces that seek to destroy her and everyone she loves.
Aurora must try to understand who and what she is while she fights to protect herself and her loved ones from a hidden, sinister force.
About The Author:
Miranda Kavi is a YA and Paranormal/Urban Fantasy author. She has worked as an attorney, an executive recruiter, and an assistant in a biological anthropology lab. She loves scary movies, museums, and is hopelessly addicted to chocolate. She lives in the Houston area with her husband and daughter.
© 2012, Mother/Gamer/Writer. All rights reserved.
Latest posts by Diayll - MotherGamerWriter (Posts)
- #LootCrate Unboxing February 2014 -Warriors: Frederator Studios Edition + Coupon - February 26, 2014
- ARC Middle Grade Review: A Snicker of Magic by Natalie Lloyd - February 25, 2014
- Featured – Blades of the Old Empire: Interview With Author Anna Kashina - February 23, 2014
- Around The Community: Fantastic Four, Games of Thrones, Cover Reveals and More! - February 20, 2014
- Unboxing: #Influenster J’adore VoxBox - February 19, 2014