I can fly.
I have to keep it a secret.
Everything was fine, until I met him.
I can’t stay away…
Aurora Lockette has a supernatural ability she hides from the world. Gavyn Dhaval is a newly famous actor that shies away from the spotlight. When Aurora and Gavyn literally collide in a fender bender on her first day of law school, they are irresistibly drawn to each other.
When Aurora’s secret is revealed, she has no choice but to abandon Gavyn to go into hiding to escape the media frenzy. A secret society of gifted humans contacts her to warn of dark forces that seek to destroy her and everyone she loves.
Aurora must try to understand who and what she is while she fights to protect herself and her loved ones from a hidden, sinister force.
About The Author:
Miranda Kavi is a YA and Paranormal/Urban Fantasy author. She has worked as an attorney, an executive recruiter, and an assistant in a biological anthropology lab. She loves scary movies, museums, and is hopelessly addicted to chocolate. She lives in the Houston area with her husband and daughter.
© 2012, Mother/Gamer/Writer. All rights reserved.
Latest posts by Diayll - MotherGamerWriter (Posts)
- #Unboxing Arcade Block Dec. 2014: Halo, Super Smash Bros & Portal 2! - January 5, 2015
- Review: The Island-A Dystopian Novella: (The Island Series #1) by Jen Minkman - January 2, 2015
- Manga/Graphic Novel/Video Game Novel Challenge 2015: January-March Link Up - January 2, 2015
- Waiting on Wednesday #76: City of Savages by Lee Kelly - December 31, 2014
- Review & Giveaway: Forbidden (Forbidden #1) by Kimberley Griffiths Little - December 30, 2014