Hello everyone and welcome back to another monthly link-up for the M/G/V Challenge! And for those of you finding this Challenge for the first time, you can read all the information on the guidelines, challenge levels, prizes or sign up at THIS POST!
Welcome back to round 11 of the 2012 M/G/V Reading Challenge! Can you believe it, November is almost over and then its on to December and our last month of the Challenge! As a reminder the $60.00 Giveaway is still live and you have until December 31st to enter. So take the next few weeks to get all your links in and make sure you fill out the Rafflecopter Widget with your entries. Thank you for your continued dedication!
Enjoy the rest of your November and of course, Happy Holidays!
Photo Credits: kuddlykirara.blogspot.com
If You Missed It:
- Readers for Retts Awareness Announcement & Giveaways!
- Larissa Ione Interview + #Giveaway and Review!
- Review: Fiancée for Hire (Front and Center, #2) by Tawna Fenske
- Waiting on Wednesday #65: In a World Just Right by Jen Brooks
© 2012 – 2013, Mother/Gamer/Writer. All rights reserved.
Latest posts by Diayll - MotherGamerWriter (Posts)
- Larissa Ione Interview + #Giveaway and Review! - September 29, 2014
- Waiting on Wednesday #65: In a World Just Right by Jen Brooks - September 24, 2014
- “Creating Haunting Thrillers in True-to-Life Stories” & Giveaway With The Brothers Washburn - September 22, 2014
- Creature Feature and Giveaway: Wonderfully Wicked by C.J. Burright - September 17, 2014
- Waiting on Wednesday #64: Vanishing Girls by Lauren Oliver - September 17, 2014