This Tour is Brought to You By: AToMR Book Blog Tours
You Can Find the Entire Tour Schedule HERE
Welcome to Mother/Gamer/Writer for the Dreamwalker Blog Tour. Today, please enjoy an excerpt from Dreamwalker. And as a special treat, the author is giving away both eBooks and Signed Print Copies throughout the tour. So make sure you follow along for your chance to win! And as always, don’t forget to add it to your shelf on Goodreads.
- Title: Dreamwalker
- Author: Andrea Heltsley
- BN ID: 2940014374910
- ASIN: B0085I0H0M
- Publication date: 5/22/2012
- Find It: Goodreads/ Amazon/ B & N
Noel Kennedy lost her boyfriend, her job and he dignity all in one week. Then something happened and she began to dream of this stranger she had never met. She couldn’t resist the man of her dreams named Jared especially when she met him in real life. Entranced, she slowly unraveled a world she was meant to stay out of. Her life was not what she thought it was once a sexy Boone stepped into the mix and shook things up. Can she escape a life of servitude or immortality for a chance at love?
When he stopped just outside the coffee shop and reached for my hand, however, I hesitated. We were standing in front of a motorcycle the color of midnight that looked way too small to fit the two of us. There was no indication of helmets even. I took a step back and began to shake my head.
“Um no, I don’t think so. I don’t really do motorcycles. They aren’t very safe.”
“Trust me princess, this is one of the safest places for you to be right now. This isn’t my first ride, I am a pro. Besides, we are just going a few blocks down,” he said to me as he reached for my hand.
I finally let out a deep breath and nodded. I felt a small calming spark when our hands met. Surprised, I shook it off. Letting him lead me to the scary metal skeleton, I silently mounted behind him.
Feeling the hum of the engine growl beneath me sent a shiver of uneasy anticipation through my entire body. We were off so quickly that all I could do was wrap my arms tightly around his muscular torso and squeal in giddy surprise.
The cobblestone was bumpy and I had to grasp Boone tightly to stay upright. I nestled my head between his shoulder blades and let my ponytail whip in the brusque air behind me. I barely had time to process the elation I felt at this exhilarating ride before we grinded to a swift stop and Boone choked the engine.
For a few heartbeats, I just sat there, arms wrapped around him in contentment. Then I noticed what I was doing and hurry off the shiny black bike. Boone just shook his head in amusement and led me towards the hotel.
My legs were slightly wobbly and my hair windswept. I was struggling to keep up with his large strides and was relieved when we reached the door. He was the perfect gentleman and opened the door wide before gesturing for me to enter.
Enter Through The Widget Below
a Rafflecopter giveaway
a Rafflecopter giveaway
About the Author:
I am a biology nerd who decided it was more fun writing than dissecting. I have written two novels and my third will be out this summer. I live on coffee and read like a robot. My husband and two Italian greyhounds usually have to tear me away from the computer...imagine that. Blog Twitter Facebook Goodreads
If You Missed It:
- Night Huntress Series Read-a-Long Discussion #2: HALFWAY TO THE GRAVE Ch. 8 -14
- Simplify Your Shelves: Prepare for The New Releases of 2013 & The Next Generation of Gaming
- ARC Review: Dare You To (Pushing the Limits, #2) by Katie McGarry
- E3 2013: What to Expect or Hope For From This Year’s Show
- Digital Comic Books Give Fans a New and Exciting Experience
© 2012, Diayll – MotherGamerWriter. All rights reserved.
Latest posts by Diayll – MotherGamerWriter (Posts)
- Night Huntress Series Read-a-Long Discussion #2: HALFWAY TO THE GRAVE Ch. 8 -14 – May 18, 2013
- Simplify Your Shelves: Prepare for The New Releases of 2013 & The Next Generation of Gaming – May 17, 2013
- ARC Review: Dare You To (Pushing the Limits, #2) by Katie McGarry – May 16, 2013
- E3 2013: What to Expect or Hope For From This Year’s Show – May 15, 2013
- Digital Comic Books Give Fans a New and Exciting Experience – May 15, 2013