In My Mailbox is a Weekly Meme Hosted by: The Story Siren!
Welcome back for another awesome edition of In My Mailbox. The month of March was made of pure awesome as I snagged some really great books, a new e-Reader, and the conclusion to one of my favorite, and by far one of the best, video game Action-RPG franchises of all time. Check out all the irresistible things in my mailbox and don’t forget to let me know what you received!
I rarely purchases items for myself anymore. But with my first generation Nook slowing becoming a turtle (sniff sniff), I knew I had to purchase a new one in order to keep up with my ever growing reading pile. The Nook Tablet was the obvious choice for me. Most of my book purchases are made through Barnes & Noble, plus I wanted to be able to read my comics and graphic novels in color and on the go. So with a coupon in hand I went to the store and bought myself a shiny new toy, which I can honestly say is absolutely AMAZING!! I think I made an excellent choice for my business, because let’s face it folks, blogging is a business, a second or third job for most of us. And in order for it to run like a well oiled machine every part needs to work efficiently. So if you are considering purchasing a new e-Reader, feel free to ask me any questions about the Nook Tablet!
Mass Effect 3
This one is for the gamer nerds, and everyone else if you haven’t played this awesome series, you need to get yourselves caught up. And fast! Mass Effect 3 is definitely one of the best games on the market right now. The graphics are stunning, the characters are still remarkable, and the storyline is so compelling I’m positive you won’t find another like it. I highly recommend the Mass Effect series. And though I must admit I didn’t play ME 1, I did play 95+ hours of ME 2, and I’m currently on my 75th hour of ME 3. Between the new multiplayer and the campaign, I predict I will be playing this game until the release of HALO 4.
Books From The Publisher: Thanks to Balzer + Bray, St. Martin’s Press, Pry Books, & ACE
Blog Tour Stops Here April 25
Books Won from LibraryThing & Goodreads First Reads:
Kill Me (A Blood Chord Series Novel) by Alex Owens
That’s it for March. Thanks for taking a peek at my geekiness!! What did you get?
If You Missed It:
- Waiting on Wednesday #67: When by Victoria Laurie
- Review: The Bodies We Wear by Jeyn Roberts
- Readers for Rett’s Awareness Event: Interview with Amanda and Her Daughter Alannah!
- Waiting on Wednesday #66: Scarlett Undercover by Jennifer Latham #Diversity
- Manga/Graphic Novel/Video Game Novel Challenge 2014: Oct-Dec Link Up & Giveaway
© 2012, Mother/Gamer/Writer. All rights reserved.
Latest posts by Diayll - MotherGamerWriter (Posts)
- Waiting on Wednesday #67: When by Victoria Laurie - October 8, 2014
- Waiting on Wednesday #66: Scarlett Undercover by Jennifer Latham #Diversity - October 1, 2014
- Manga/Graphic Novel/Video Game Novel Challenge 2014: Oct-Dec Link Up & Giveaway - October 1, 2014
- Loot Crate Unboxing September 2014 Review: Galactic Theme + Coupon Code - September 30, 2014
- Nerd Block Review – September 2014: Guardians and TMNT! - September 30, 2014