I’m really honored to take part in another awesome cover reveal for Jennifer L. Armentrout. Yes that’s right the cover for Onyx (Book 2 In the Lux Series) is being revealed today! And I promise its, HOT, HOT, HOT, wait till you see how absolutely eye-catching it is!
*squeals with excitement*
But we will get to that in a second…
First, let’s refresh your memories in case you’ve forgotten, or missed out on Obsidian…
- Release Date: December 6th 2011 (Yes ladies and Gents…that’s tomorrow)
- Publisher: Entangled Publishing
- Available in: e-book, Paperback
- Page Count: 266 pages
Overview: Starting over sucks. When we moved to West Virginia right before my senior year, I’d pretty much resigned myself to thick accents, dodgy internet access, and a whole lot of boring…. until I spotted my hot neighbor, with his looming height and eerie green eyes. Things were looking up. And then he opened his mouth. Daemon is infuriating. Arrogant. Stab-worthy. We do not get along. At all. But when a stranger attacks me and Daemon literally freezes time with a wave of his hand, well, something…unexpected happens. The hot alien living next door marks me. You heard me. Alien. Turns out Daemon and his sister have a galaxy of enemies wanting to steal their abilities, and Daemon’s touch has me lit up like the Vegas Strip. The only way I’m getting out of this alive is by sticking close to Daemon until my alien mojo fades. If I don’t kill him first, that is.
Okay, I think I have held you all hostage long enough…
Here it is….
OMG ARE YOU READY!!!!
Here is a sneak peek at the official blurb:
No one is who they seem. And not everyone will survive the lies…
Well are you still standing? It’s gorgeous right? Can’t wait to get your hands on it, you just have to wait until May 2012.
So what are your thoughts????
© 2011, Diayll - MotherGamerWriter. All rights reserved.
Latest posts by Diayll - MotherGamerWriter (Posts)
- Waiting on Wednesday #19:The Bone Season and Viral Nation - May 22, 2013
- Cover Reveal: PINNED UP by C. Michelle - May 21, 2013
- Blog Tour Review, Guest Post and Giveaway: Drowning In You by Rebecca Berto - May 20, 2013
- Night Huntress Series Read-a-Long Discussion #2: HALFWAY TO THE GRAVE Ch. 8 -14 - May 18, 2013
- Simplify Your Shelves: Prepare for The New Releases of 2013 & The Next Generation of Gaming - May 17, 2013