To Subscribe: Loot Crate
The Cost: $13.37/mo + $6 S&H — Total Price: $19.37
COUPON: Use coupon code MAYLOOT to save $3 on your subscription!
The Products: 6 to 8 hand-picked epic products with a geeky theme. Ships to: US, Canada, UK & Australia
For more geeky goodness check out my previous Unxboxings!
My Unboxing Video on YouTube:
April Theme: Dragons!
This month’s magazine gave us a look at some awesome dragons from Game of Thrones to Elder Scrolls Online.
I am a HUGE Game of Thrones Fan! This was probably the most exciting thing to me in this months crate!
Elder Scrolls The Nord Figure
Ah, if you haven’t played any of the Elder Scrolls games…you SHOULD! How cute is this little guy??
20 Sided Stress Dice & Regular Dice
Dragon Shield Screen Cleaner
So, I haven’t played any dice games, but I’m always up for learning something new. The orange one is so big it will look great on a gamers shelf.
Talk about mega ewwwwww. LOL. Even though this looks cool as shiggidy….I will NOT be eating it. Game room shelf add, real talk.
Dragon Slayer Dog-tag Necklace
Loot Crate, since January I think, has started including little buttons with each shipment. This one plus the dog-tag = pretty cute.
Verdict: The April Crate was okay. I think I expected a little bit more since the theme went along with a very popular video game and television show. It’s hard to determine the overall value of April’s crate since most of the items were made especially for Loot Crate. However, I still love my theme crates and hope May’s crate will be awesome.
Previous Loot Crate Unboxings:
October + November 2013
December 2013: Console Wars
January 2014: Launch
© 2014, Mother/Gamer/Writer. All rights reserved.
Latest posts by Diayll - MotherGamerWriter (Posts)
- Loot Crate Unboxing September 2014 Review: Galactic Theme + Coupon Code - September 30, 2014
- Nerd Block Review – September 2014: Guardians and TMNT! - September 30, 2014
- Larissa Ione Interview + #Giveaway and Review! - September 29, 2014
- Waiting on Wednesday #65: In a World Just Right by Jen Brooks - September 24, 2014
- “Creating Haunting Thrillers in True-to-Life Stories” & Giveaway With The Brothers Washburn - September 22, 2014